WINBERRY FARMS PRODUCT UPDATE ON VAPE QUALITY
DYME Brands and its’ brand Winberry Farms are closely following the recent news surrounding vape products and their impact on the health of consumers.
Winberry Farms’ products do not contain any vitamin E acetate, nor do we use cutting agents such as propylene glycol (PV), vegetable glycerin (VG) or medium chain triglycerides (MCT). All of our products meet both internal and external rigorous compliance standards and go through extensive third-party testing for contaminants. Winberry Farms’ vendor partners for cartridges and batteries are carefully vetted and adhere to the highest quality manufacturing standards.
DYME and Winberry Farms continue to strongly recommend that consumers buy only legal, regulated products in legal, regulated environments in accordance with the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Oregon Department of Agriculture (ODA), Oregon Liquor Control Commission (OLCC) and Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), which have advised consumers to avoid buying cannabis vapes or using products off the street or in illicit dispensaries.
Below is information about our Winberry Farms’ products. Please contact us at info@DYME.com with any additional questions.
- Do any Winberry Farms’ products contain the ingredient vitamin E acetate?
- Our suppliers have provided written confirmation that ingredients used in Winberry Farms products do not contain vitamin E acetate.
- Do any Winberry Farms’ products contain ingredients other than cannabis?
- All THC and CBD distillate vapes products include additional ingredients and are enhanced with natural terpenes and flavor compounds plus phytol.
- Winberry Farms’ Fresh-squeezed and Cold–Pressed products contain 100% cannabis.
- Winberry Farms CBD products contain hemp extracts.
- What other ingredients are included?
- Phytol, or “Nexus” is used as a diluent in some of our products. It is a constituent of chlorophyll and is a diterpene alcohol. It is not vitamin E acetate.
- What solvents do you use to extract your cannabis oil?
- Our manufacturing partners use isobutane, CO2 and ethanol.
- What ingredients do you use to clean your cannabis filling machine and/or other equipment?
- We follow the industry standard and use isopropyl alcohol.
- Do you use vitamin E acetate in any part of your manufacturing process?
- Winberry Farms does not use vitamin E acetate in any part of our manufacturing process.
- Do you have a Certificate of Conformity for Winberry Farms’ cartridges?
- Every product lot is tested according to individual state regulatory and legal requirements.
- What due diligence steps does Winberry Farms take to ensure safety in its products?
- Winberry Farms ensures all terpene blends and ingredients are confirmed with corresponding GRAS (Generally Regarded As Safe) statements by the FDA.